Krishna Vol 1 :Kannane Kanikaanaan
- Released by Grihalakshmi Audios (Mathrubhumi) 2001
Music: Ajit Chandran
Orchestration: Kaithapram Viswanathan
Kailaasamaay vara yaamini (Vighneswara sthuthi)
Guruvaayurengo dooreyennalum (Ajit) - Video Album
Kaalindi pOle (Ajit)
Kaalindi pOle (Sujatha)
Yaadavaa! nin paadam puNarum (Ajit)
Yaadavaa! nin paadam puNarum (Sujatha)
Shyaama VrundaavanamaaNo (Ajit)
Opening with Hamsadhwani and Shree - Fusion of Carnatic, Western & Panchavaadyam
Opening in Hamsadhwani and Shree << Listen
- Fusion of Carnatic, Western and Panchavaadyam
Composed for the US tour of director Rajivnath and his team of Malayalam Film Stars in 2005. Choregraphed/performced by Movie star/dancer Divya Unni at venues across North America. Attempts two things: 1. To have the Dikshithar Kruthi 'Vaathaapi Ganapathim' accompanied by mrudangam, panchavadyam and western orchestration. 2. Demostrates how the sanchaara (musical phrase) of the line 'Veetharaginam Vinuthayoginam' in the krithi can be the basis for an orchestral interplay.
Opening in 6-4-5 FOKANA 2002
Opening in 15 beat <<Listen
- Fusion of western orchestra, chenda, indian classical and indian folk music. Performed by 50 Chicago artists for the opening ceremony of FOKANA 2002 in Sheraton, Chicago. The opening is set to a beat of 15 that breaks as 6, 4 and 5 and then moves on to demonstrate a few different styles of Kerala music and culminates in a conversation of all of these styles. Choreographed by Janaki Anandavalli and Lakshmi Warrier.
Honoring Dr. K. J. Yesudas
- Poem written by Umesh Nair, composed and rendered by Ajit Chandran to welcome Dr. K.J. Yesudas to a function hosted by Dr. M. Prasad in Hilton, Chicago to honor the legendary musician. This poem praises the dignity and honor Dasettan brought to the world of Music and how proud Keralam is to have given brith to him.
'Kanaka Chilanka Kilungi Kilungi'
- Ajit's version of how Changampuzha Krishnapilla would have imagined the maiden of Malayala Kavitha who danced in his dreams - radically different from the traditional style of reciting this peom.
To be published
Yet to be published:
- Geeths and Gazhals with Abhay Kukreja
- Lord Ayyappa kritis with Ram Rajendran
- Devi Sthuthikal with Rajiv Alunkal
- Naavamukundam with Sreekumar Thirunavaya
- Mizhiyazhaku with Narayanan Kartha and Biju Nair
Created with 1&1 WebsiteBuilder